Designed for the smoothest ride possible, suspension on both the front forks and rear wheel provide a uniquely smooth ride.
Built to Pawtrekkers high standard of strength and stability, this dog scooter covers uneven terrain with ease, reducing impacts and bumps to the rider. The rear suspension is adjustable so you can set the scooters suspension level to suit your weight and required movement.
Removal of the rear suspension also allows this scooter to be folded, with quick release wheels and brushbow, this scooter can be packed down to fit on the backseat of a car or into the boot.
This is our unique model featuring:
- Strengthened steel swan necked scooter frame
- Improved and strengthened rear arm
- Rear 900lb shock
- 5.4” ground clearance
- Front suspension forks
- Quick release steel brushbow
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes
- 3-finger alloy black anodized brake levers
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Screw on Kraton handle bar grips
- 20" 2.125” tyres
- Bottle Brass-on’s for mounting of bottle holder
- Welded Mounting points for mounting of front and rear mud guards
- Compact when wheels released as rear shock end folds in
Dimension when complete assembly: 187 x 16 x 108cm
Carton size of packing: 104 x 19 x 63.5cm
Weight = 17kg
Price: GBP £305.00
Contact us for availability